Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 208 Pretending
- A young man wearing a freshly pressed suit with various bracelets on both wrists was striding towards them.
- It was broad daylight, but he was wearing a pair of retro gold-rimmed sunglasses with round frames which were popular in the 90s.
- It made him seemed both pompous and fancy.
- There were five bodyguards trailing behind the young man. Compared to his elegant demeanor, these burly bodyguards were ferocious looking. The crowd hurriedly made way for them.
- “Oh, Mr. Jones!”
- The owner greeted him instantly with a delighted smile while buttering him up, “Mr. Jones, you should’ve told me about your arrival so I can welcome you at the entrance of the street!”