Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 126 The Moon
- “Doesn’t it seem like it’s going to rain?” Jessica took a peek at the sky while asking.
- “Don’t worry. There’s an umbrella with me in the car.” Alex replied.
- He frowned upon their arrival because it started pitter-pattering once they reached the resting place of those from the Saffin family.
- Jessica reached for Alex’s umbrella she brought along with her, sheltering themselves from the drizzles, standing in front of the tomb of the Saffin family.
- As time flew by, it began pouring heavily. Consequently, the temperature of the surroundings dropped drastically.
- Alex wasn’t bothered by it at all, but Jessica, who was by his side, shuddered due to the chilling breeze.