Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 35 Power of an Angel
- Get out of my head! I yell in my thoughts, hoping he can hear me. He puts his head in his hands and bows slightly, pain evident on his face. I guess he heard. I’m sick of people violating my mind.
- "Not so loud," he snaps in my mind. Why the hell is he angry? He’s the one playing in my head.
- "I said..." My words are cut off.
- "What did you say, my dear?" the king questions as he comes up and stops beside me.
- I say the first thing that comes into my head. “I do not want any more wine, thank you. I’m beginning to get a headache.” I’m slightly afraid of how easy it is to lie.
- "Of course, you have had a tiring day." He ruffles my hair in a fatherly manner. This man has more mood swings than a woman with PMS.