Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 19 Forever Debt
- My lungs burn as they threaten to give way. Stars dance around me, blinking brightly. My head feels light. Darkness once again creeps’ forwards, plunging me into nothingness.
- Sky blue eyes stare into mine as my eyes flutter open, beautiful and enchanting.
- Who do these eyes belong to?
- The person’s forehead presses against mine.
- “You’re going to be the death of me,” a masculine voice croak.
- I know that voice, my brain screams as terrorizing pain throbs in the base of my skull, keeping the memory at bay.