Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Aidan's POV
- "Why didn't you call me? What if he was here to kill me?" I bark at Tristan. I no longer know the essence of having him around me when he isn't doing his work.
- He was supposed to inform me about Damien's presence in the company. He knew Damien was around but he chose to watch from afar without doing anything.
- What if Damien had shot me? I will be long dead before the police catch up with him.
- I am tense about Damien's arrival back in New York. I know he is here now for the worst.
- He meant what he said to me. I am not scared of facing him man to man but I am damn scared for my family, my mother, and Lily, even Anna. I don't want to lose any of them.