Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 52 Do you want a cuddle?
- After dressing up, Carlos helped Triffany blow dry her hair, he applied the cream on it and brushed it for her. "Do I have to do all these things?" He asked as she told him to.
- "You have to pay the price for hurting my hands," Triffany told him already loving this. Couples should be able to do these she thought to herself.
- "It wasn't my fault."
- "Then whose fault was it?" She asked as she turns around to look at him.
- "The fault of that glass ball." He pointed at the ball that was back at the table.
- "You're unbelievable!" Triffany took the brush from his hands. "Go to sleep." She got up and went to her couch to lay down.