Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 32 His first love
- Gabby and Tommy got dressed after the swimming as they head over to Tommy’s car. “Let me drop you off at your house.” Tommy offered to give her a ride.
- Gabby leans close to his car, her eyes at him with a smile on her lips. “Such a gentleman.”
- Tommy rolled his eyes, he knows she was being sarcastic now. “That’s the right thing a man should do.”
- Gabby checked her wristwatch and smiled broadly. “It’s time.” She looked up at Tommy giggling.
- Tommy looked at her puzzled. “What time?” He asked with his eyes looking at her.
- “It’s a fun time!” Gabby smiled girlishly as she brought out her phone.