Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- "Well, fancy seeing you here," A voice said from behind him, and Mia...well, she's not proud of the squeal she let out whirling around. It's her boss. Her mouth screwed shut at that.
- A sigh escaped her lips. It's nine in the morning, and she thought a nice brownie before work would make her smile. But no. Her boss had to ruin it. What was he doing in the bakery?
- "What's wrong with you?" She snarled.
- Damon had amusement written all over his face, and she alternatively wanted to drink in his attractive face and gouge his eyes out at the same time. He leaned against the wall opposite her.
- "I have been trying to figure that out myself."
- She rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here?"