Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 64 A Drop of Blood
- It had been Shen Yu’an who had maintained the conversation and determinedly eased the tension between them after they had exchanged a cold war of words.
- But after she had said that she did not know KU, Shen Yu’an no longer talked.
- Su Meng ran her hand inside her sleeve, stood up to help him spoon soup into his bowl, and asked, “Mr. Shen, this fish soup is rather tasty. Do you want to try it?”
- Shen Yu’an kept quiet.
- When Su Meng reached for his bowl, he displayed no adverse reaction.
- She couldn’t read his mind at all. After she had filled his bowl, she handed it to him and said, “Here you are.”