Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 187 Sobering Up
- Su Meng got up with a pained expression on her face. She held her forehead and felt that her entire head was very heavy and she was still a little giddy.
- She sat on the bed for several minutes before she was completely awake.
- She looked down at the unfamiliar carpet while looking for her slippers and suddenly realized she was in a room she didn’t recognize.
- She looked down and realized she was wearing a nightgown that was a little too large for her.
- The nightgown had a colorful floral print on it, and it was certainly not hers.
- So where was she?