Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 22 Cookies
- After Su Meng had arrived at the school with Little Kai Kai, she handed a small box to him and explained, "I just baked these cookies this morning. You can share them with your classmates."
- Little Kai Kai loved his Mama's cookies, so when he had heard that he had to share them, he immediately pouted.
- Su Meng chuckled at his frown and pinched his pouty lips. "I can make more for you tomorrow if you really want them. However, good things must be shared among friends."
- "But they're not my friends," Little Kai Kai strongly protested. He wouldn't have friends who were that dumb and liked to revolve around him.
- Su Meng wanted to tease her son further, but after taking a glimpse of her watch, she was afraid that she would be stuck in traffic again. It was already past 8.
- She quickly hugged Little Kai Kai and said, "Darling, Mama's off to work now. Otherwise, I won't make it in time. Give me a kiss and say goodbye."