Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 244 Let’s Hold a Wedding
- The lights in the car were off and it was illuminated only by the passing streetlamps.
- In the brief moment of light passing through, Shen Yu’an noticed Su Meng’s red earlobes.
- He laughed soundlessly.
- Su Meng waited for a response but there was nothing from the man next to her. She turned to look at him with some annoyance. “Won’t you say something?”
- “What should I say?” asked Shen Yu’an in return.
- Su Meng was so annoyed with his response and her expression turned icy. “It’s a yes or no question.”