Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 235 I Like Grandma
- Su Yankai immediately hopped off his chair and clung to Su Meng’s leg.
- He looked up pitifully at Su Meng and made a face as he whined, “I’ll go wherever Mama goes. Nobody can separate me from you.”
- After moving into the Shen house, Su Meng had left Su Yankai mostly to Mrs Shen. Su Yankai never talked about it but this made him unhappy.
- He felt that ever since his Papa came into the picture, his Mama didn’t seem to love him as much as before.
- This was all Shen Yu’an’s fault.
- When he thought about it that way, he glared at Shen Yu’an.