Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 44 Picking Up the Pieces
- After crying for a half an hour, she went to the bathroom to wash her face, faced the woman in the mirror with swollen red eyes, and said, "You can do it!"
- She then went to the kitchen to prepare for the next meal. Afterward, she knocked on Little Kai Kai's door.
- "Little Kai, it's time to eat."
- There was nothing but silence.
- Su Meng knew that Little Kai was still mad at her and sighed. She then returned with a tray of food and walked into his room.
- She looked at him with his back towards her and coaxed, "You're still a growing boy. I know you are angry with me, but you shouldn't starve yourself."