Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 27 Panda Eyes
- On the next day at 7:30 A.M., Su Meng carried breakfast out of the kitchen and discovered that the dining room was empty. Little Kai Kai who was normally awake and washed up had not gotten out of bed.
- She removed her apron, knocked on his door, and asked, "Darling, are you up?"
- It was quiet from the inside.
- Su Meng grabbed the door handle and said, "Darling, Mama's coming in."
- By two years old, Little Kai Kai had already known what privacy was. He had insisted on getting his own room and his Mama knocking on his door before entering.
- Once in a rush, Su Meng had not knocked on his door before entering and then had been chided by Little Kai Kai.