Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 268 Ungrateful
- Su Meng lowered her gaze and straightened his bow tie as if nothing had happened.
- Suddenly, Shen Yu'an noticed that her lips were redder than they normally were. It seemed to him that they were bitten by something hard.
- Right then, he caught a glance of her lips trembling slightly, only to realize that she was biting her lips with her pearly white teeth.
- Upon seeing that anxious action of hers, Shen Yu'an felt better.
- This woman actually cares more than I know. See, she's nervous.
- He relaxed his tensed expression a little. When she withdrew her hands after fixing his bow tie, he casually took her hands in his, interlocking their fingers.