Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 199 Bet Between Father and Son
- But once Shen Yu’an had settled down on the carpet, Su Yankai went back to the laptop and didn’t even look at him once.
- His son looked like he didn’t want him around, but Shen Yu’an wasn’t bothered by that. He leaned over to look at the screen and was shocked when he saw the familiar looking code.
- “Son, you can understand the code I use?!”
- Shen Yu’an wrote programs quickly and accurately because he used a different programming logic from most others.
- He could write the same program that required ten pages of code with just two or three lines and achieve the same effect.
- There were pros and cons to this.