Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 195 His Past
- Su Yankai ran right into Su Meng’s arms and clutched onto Su Meng’s clothes tightly as he buried his head in Su Meng’s arms without saying anything for a long time.
- Su Meng could feel warmth wetness in her chest and she felt a warmth in her heart. At the same time she felt touched and amused.
- She gently kissed Su Yankai’s head a few times and gently asked, “Babe, have you missed Mama these few days?”
- Su Yankai nodded while still in Su Meng’s arms as he replied through sobs, “Mama, I haven’t seen you in two days!”
- He held up two fingers.
- Su Meng counted carefully and realized he was right.