Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 154 Run Into Each Other in the Middle of the Night
- Su Meng smiled and stroked his head without saying anything.
- She breathed a sigh of relief secretly in her heart.
- Earlier she was really afraid that Kaikai would say that he was willing to go home with his father.
- Father and son had been getting along pretty well recently after all, and they seemed to be much closer than before.
- She had been afraid that Shen Yu’an’s pampering of Kaikai would sway his decision, but reality told her that she had been overthinking this matter.
- Children were still pure and innocent, so they didn’t care for money. They cared for relationship.