Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 142 Present from Papa
- Everything went dark and there was a cold cypress fragrance in Su Meng’s nostrils.
- This was Shen Yu’an’s jacket. She had smelled this smell before.
- There was an additional sweat smell today, so this was probably worn by him earlier that day.
- Su Meng frantically pulled the jacket from over her head and put it round her shoulders, then quietly said to Shen Yu’an, “Thanks.”
- Shen Yu’an snorted coldly without much expression or saying anything.
- She was surprised that Shen Yu’an didn’t say anything.