Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 124 Separating Angrily
- It was very early in the morning, so there wasn’t much traffic. It didn’t take them long to reach the entrance of the amusement park.
- It was the weekend, so even though it was barely 7am, the entrance was already packed with people.
- Su Meng carried Kaikai out of the car and exclaimed when she saw the people, “Why are there so many people?!”
- The next thing she knew, she felt stares from all directions and all her hair stood on end as goose pimples covered her back.
- She looked at the luxury car behind her and the bodyguards that stood out from among the crowd and knew whose fault this was.
- A luxury car and more than a dozen bodyguards in the crowd was way too eye catching. One look and you’d know that either some wealthy person was here or some celebrity had arrived.