Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 49 Have This
- When Amy remembered that Broderick once told her that loving any woman is impossible, she thought that she might be thinking too far.
- "Can I know how much I will earn as salary?" she asked.
- Without glancing at her, Broderick answered, "multiply whatever amount you were to earn monthly as a secretary by two. That will be your salary for the position."
- Amy's heart almost exploded with happiness. Double of her salary? That's huge and even the works she has to do were very less. This was not even something to be sad about.
- But rather using her leisure time to play games, she decided that she was going to use it to come up with many amazing designs that may fetch her huge amount of money in the future.
- "Happy?" Broderick suddenly asked and she responded instinctively," sir?"