Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 136: Mourning The Loss Of His Child
- Christina and Emma walked suddenly into the room, and Christina said in a cold tone.
- “Your baby is gone!”
- They looked coldly at Sarah, and in a scorning tone, Christina continued. “You bring your misfortunes upon yourself!”
- “Mom, how can you do this to Sarah? She just woke up, how can you say that?”
- Charles stood up and stopped her, angry with his mother’s rude behaviors and hurtful words.
- Sarah looked blankly at Christina. Her face turned pale. She shook her head and said in a barely audible voice.