Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Jewel POV
- The days passed and now it's Saturday again. I miss my son even though we've been with him for the past few days. His grandfather and grandmother borrowed him again.
- My husband is next to me now, who is still asleep, probably with more work in the office. But it's okay because next week we will go on vacation because that's what Thunder wants.
- Slowly, I removed his hand that was hugging me and stood up, because I will prepare our breakfast. I'll just let my husband sleep here because I know he’s tired so it's better for him to rest.
- I also remember that last night Jhazzy called me and said hello, I even invited her to visit here at home and she will come later so I need to be able to cook and get ready.
- I left the room and went downstairs, but when I entered the kitchen, one of our maids was already cooking.