Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 158 Let’s Get Married
- What the secretary wanted wasn’t for Su Meng to persuade his boss, but for her to help Shen Yu’an.
- The company’s share price had fallen because of the CEO’s scandal and the shareholders wanted Shen Yu’an to resign, but this had very little effect on Su Meng.
- But as one party in this extramarital affair, as long as she spoke up and produced relevant evidence, she could solve Shen Yu’an’s current predicament.
- Su Meng understood what the secretary was trying to say. After thinking through it, she waved at Su Yankai and told the secretary, “Let’s eat together in Shen Yu’an’s room then.”
- When they got to Shen Yu’an’s room, he was having a video conference.
- Shen Yu’an’s expression was very grim as he spoke English very quickly, as if he was arguing with the person on screen.