Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 141 Calling Shen Yu’an for Help
- Su Meng looked up at the sky and laughed bitterly, “Heaven is playing a joke on me!”
- She had been standing by the roadside for more than half an hour now. Her calves were aching and swollen, and the front of her feet were going numb.
- She stomped her foot, clenched her teeth, and finally made a call to Shen Yu’an.
- Her heart started pounding when she heard the line connect and start ringing.
- She hoped he would pick up the phone quickly, but was also worried about having to face the stern faced Shen Yu’an too quickly.
- It only took three rings before the phone was picked up.