Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 46 Mom, This is Your Daughter-In-Law
- David looked at Sarah and then looked at the orange in Christian’s hands. He cleared his throat and took another orange to peel and place it in front of Sarah.
- Sarah put the tea leaves away and took the teapot to the water dispenser to get hot water.
- Christian looked at the orange on the coffee table and then looked at David with a faint smile, “Mr. Brown, isn’t your restaurant busy?”
- “Not bad! I’m not very busy. Regimental Commander Cooper, you should be returning to the army soon after you get married, right?” Facing Christian’s cold eyes, David also smiled faintly.
- “I don’t have this plan for the time being.”
- “I heard from Sarah that your leg will recover after a period of time. How are you recovering now?” David’s gaze landed on Christian’s legs.