Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 23 He's Not Bad
- “Mom!” Sarah saw her mother sitting on the sofa. Julian was kneeling in front of her and admitting his mistake.
- Samantha’s eyes were red and swollen from crying. She looked up and saw her daughter, her painful tears falling down again. “Sarah…”
- Sarah quickly sat beside her mother and looked at her mother’s sad face. She knew that her mother was worried about her. She forced a smile to comfort her mother.
- “Mom, I’m fine! Why are you crying?”
- Samantha suppressed the pain in her heart and raised her hand to pet her daughter’s head. Then she looked at the ashamed Ethan and said, “Ethan, take Julian back first.”
- “Sister-in-law.” Facing the wife of his good friend in the past, Ethan really did not know what to say.