Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- “No Zoe, I don’t think the celebrant would like that Doll.”
- Zoe looked at the doll in her hands and frowned. “But girls love Dolls and this Doll is pretty.”
- “The celebrant is a boy, ” he said.
- “Oh!” Zoe exclaimed as she placed the doll back in the stall. “I don’t know what boys like.” She shrugged.
- Chris let out a sigh and gave Zoe his hand, she connected her tiny hands in his and they continued to walk around the gift shop.
- After twenty minutes of walking from one section to another, Zoe and Chris finally picked out what they thought Tyler would like, Chris paid for the items and they left the mall.