Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- “Hello, Rita.” Naomi greeted her brother’s receptionist. Rita was almost the same age as Naomi but a little taller than Naomi.
- “Naomi, it’s been a while. How are you?” She asked with a smile.
- “Fine and you?”
- “I’m good too. Luis will be very happy to see you since you hardly come by.”
- Naomi chuckled. “I know; I was in the neighbourhood so I decided to come to say hi. Is he in?” Naomi asked, pointing to the direction of her brother’s office.
- “Yes, you can go in,” Rita said. Naomi told her a thank you before making her way to Luis’s office.