Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- This was one of the times Naomi wished she had some sort of superpower that would make She, Tyler and her car disappear to her apartment.
- She increased her pace with Tyler in her arms, pretending not to hear that someone was calling her.
- “Someone is calling you mama.” An innocent Tyler informed Naomi. She ignored what he said and adjusted him in her arms, making his head rest well on her shoulders, enough to hide his face.
- Her goal was to settle Tyler in his car seat and drive straight out of her parents’ mansion but tears welled up in Naomi’s eyes as soon as she noticed her car key was missing in her purse.
- “God, please do something, I’m not ready for this.” She sobbed internally but she was too late because Sarah caught up with her.