Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Christopher and Naomi checked out three houses and they eventually decided to buy the third house because Naomi loved it. It was the perfect house, a place suitable to be called their new home.
- It was a two-story mansion with a backyard. Naomi wanted an open space where the kids could play. It has a pool; two living rooms, a big kitchen, a guest room and a study room/library downstairs.
- It also has four rooms upstairs plus a master bedroom making five.
- Chris and Naomi stopped by the grocery store to do a little shopping. Naomi was surprised at the tubs of ice cream and bars of chocolates Christopher picked for her.
- When they were done with buying, they made their way to their children’s school.
- Zoe and Tyler ran towards their parents and hugged their legs tightly. Naomi and Christopher squatted towards them and returned the hug.