Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 60: KISSED
- It's a long day for them, Angela fell asleep in the backseat on their way home.
- “She's still sleeping,” Adrian said while looking at Angela. They reached Lily’s house already after an hour of driving.
- “Yes, she's tired. I'm afraid she can't have her dinner,” Lily said.
- “But at least, give her a glass of milk before you put her on the bed,” Adrian said.
- “It wouldn't happen, she's difficult to wake up when she started to sleep. Especially if she's tired, I'm just going to change her clothes and let her wear a pajama,” she said and smiled.
- “Lily. is it difficult to raise a child?” he asked.