Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 57: HESITATION
- Vincent was just watching them. In the way that Adrian treated her, he knew that he’s in love with her best friend. There weren’t too many people inside the restaurant so they get their order shortly.
- Diane was dumbfounded when Lily and Donna came with the orders. She didn’t come back for the password. She sighed and thought again that maybe the ATM doesn’t need a password.
- Vincent and Adrian called the children and helped them to wash their hands. “Okay kids after you have your food we will give your ice cream, okay?”
- “What a coincidence. Our children were attending the same school, I didn't know that Angela is your daughter that Gabriel was telling me every time he goes home from school,” Donna said to Vincent.
- “Same as me. Angela was always telling us about Gabriel, even Alexus and Alexis,” Vincent said.
- “Sir Adrian, are these the kids that you’re telling me?” Lily asked.