Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
CHAPTER 11: DID NOT NOTICE
- Lily’s POV
- The car stopped in front of the Romano building. Vincent came out of the car, went next to me, and opened the door for me. “Wait for me after your work. I will pick you up,” he said.
- “Alright, I’ll wait for you,” I replied. “Drive safely.”
- I was walking towards the building when I heard someone calling my name. I turned and saw Mary Ann approaching. “Good morning,” she greeted.
- “Good morning, Lily,” I replied. “Let’s get in together.”
- “Sure,” I said with a smile.