Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 766 Acting Tough
- William naturally agreed, and John felt relieved.
- He drove with Sophia sitting next to him, while Fabian drove his own car. Both cars sped toward the warehouse.
- The man had been locked up the whole day and looked rather miserable now. When John and the others arrived, the man was so beaten up that his face was disfigured, swollen and bloodied.
- However, there were no major injuries; all of it was just superficial wounds.
- Sophia followed John into the warehouse and saw the man sitting in the corner, still in his motorcycle suit.
- Waving his hand, John had his subordinates go over to pick up the man and place him on a nearby chair.