Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 724 An Empty House
- He was here to talk about where the employer was staying. “I’ve sent someone to check the houses in the neighborhood. They’ll find the place they used to monitor you guys.”
- John sat on the sofa. “Take a seat. You can take it slow, Zack. It’s fine.”
- Zack sat down and took out a name list from his pocket. “This is from Husky. Take a look. According to him, this is the only info he can get now.” John skimmed through the list and smiled.
- Zack smiled too. “Someone familiar is on the list.” It was the same name Roselia told them. She said this person had been working in the shadow bank for a long while now.
- John stared at the name for a while. “See if you can get anything from this one.”
- “Noted.” Zack then talked about the company’s affairs.