Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 568 A Facebook Status Update
- Feeling resigned, Sophia was wondering how to settle this.
- Honestly, she didn’t want to have anything to do with the Blackwells, but somehow, things just happened, and it seemed impossible to draw the line.
- With that, Sophia called up Robin to inform her that she has some matters to settle, so she wouldn’t be able to head to the shop later this afternoon.
- Surprisingly, Robin was in a good mood. “Oh sure! No worries. I can handle it. There usually aren’t many people in the afternoon anyway.”
- Once Sophia had hung up the call, she took a seat at the swing chair.
- Seeing that Fabian was sound asleep, Sophia wondered why he had drank so much even though it was still daytime.