Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 540 Sophia, Come Here
- As for the others, who knew what thoughts they had? Sophia wasn't stupid; she wouldn't easily believe those who didn't show their true feelings this time.
- After standing there for a while, she then returned to the counter. Now that there were no customers, Robin felt a little bored, so she said, “Mr. Constance hasn't visited for several days.”
- Sophia smiled. “Why? Do you miss him?”
- Taken aback, Robin stared at her. “Don't talk nonsense! Why would I miss him? I’m just stating an observation. You’d better not think otherwise.”
- Sophia grinned and replied, “I’m just joking. Why are you so serious?”
- Robin flipped her hair without a word.