Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 273 Looking Into the Morgans
- John did not claim to fully know Logan's social circle, but he had an idea how it looked like.
- Logan had managed to invite two of his good friends for lunch. Those two must have been special to him.
- John stared at the photo for some time before tapping into it and zooming in.
- There was obviously a person across from him, judging from the angle of the photo. The unknown person had her hand on the table edge with an eye-catching ring on her finger.
- John flashed a cold smile and scrutinized the hand in that photo. It was not surprising indeed.
- There was no hint of the third lunch buddy in the photo, but John was confident about his identity.