Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 257 The Renovation
- Robin wasn’t at the shop because she had stopped selling anything and cleaned up the shop.
- Sophia opened the door to let Zack and the interior designer in.
- The designer was professional as he got the measurements, knocked on the walls, and checked on the electricity.
- Standing at the door, Sophia decided not to tag along as she knew nothing about it.
- Zack took a look at the shop and stood beside her. “The renovation will commence soon. Do you want to supervise the progress on your own, or do you want me to help you with it?”
- Before Sophia could say anything, he continued, “Since you know nothing about it, I’ll do it on your behalf. I’m sure you trust me.”