Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1487 A Phone Call With Logan
- Cindy then thought of Ian’s attitude that night—he had behaved as though she owed him money.
- She did owe him some money before, but she had already paid him back.
- Meanwhile, Ian was at home. The house was empty, nary a sound to be heard.
- He hadn’t eaten anything at noon because he had zero appetite. When he returned home, he washed himself up and headed straight to his room.
- In truth, this wasn’t far off from his life before all this. Before Cindy came to live here, that was how he spent his days.
- However, why did he feel a little uncomfortable even though he simply returned to his old routine?