Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1285 Timer
- Chuckling, Logan teased, “I’m the one who’s desperate. I wish to marry you right away. Somehow, I’m afraid that you’ll abandon me once this honeymoon phase is over.”
- Playfully pinching his cheeks, Lola protested, “Don’t you dare to bring that up ever again!”
- Turning toward her, Logan held her hand and kissed it.
- Seeing the engagement ring on her finger, Lola did feel that the diamond ring was a little too big and exaggerated.
- Frankly, it was quite difficult to imagine if anyone would wear such a ring on a daily basis.
- Spreading out her fingers, Lola asked, “Isn’t this diamond a little too huge?”