Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1159 A Gut Feeling
- Frowning, Sophia intended to take a good look at the two men but didn’t have any luck as the car drove off all the way from the residence.
- Staring at the car, Sophia saw it drove off without a trace.
- With her head lowered, she glanced at her phone and had a gut feeling that something was just not right. A moment later, Sophia played her hunch and called up Logan.
- Strangely, the phone just kept ringing until the line was cut off in the end.
- With her gut instincts intensified, Sophia called up Logan once more. Even so, no one picked up. Absorbed in her thoughts, Sophia felt it in her bones that something bad must have happened.
- Without delaying further, she called up John.