Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 106 He Promised to Treat Her Well
- Sophia blinked at her. “Old Mrs. Constance, what do you have to say?”
- She put some food in Sophia’s bowl. “Have you ever heard your grandfather bring up John’s grandfather before? Do you know what kind of friendship they had?”
- Sophia paused and thought about it seriously. “He did bring him up before, but he did not say much.”
- Old Mrs. Constance seemed quite interested. “What did he say? Tell me.”
- Old Mrs. Constance and Old Mr. Constance loved each other very much. When he passed away, she was the most calm and reserved with her emotions.
- However, some things inevitably showed through one’s face.