Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 33 The Bold Melody
- Right after Melody spoke up, Noami and Rosalie didn’t say anything anymore, so I went to lay by Melody’s side.
- After she blew out the candles that they found, the room immediately fell into darkness.
- Then, Melody hugged me and gave me a peck on my forehead. “I am so proud of you; I can’t believe that you actually did something so amazing.”
- I suddenly felt a warmth surge coursing through my body.
- She had never complimented me like this after being with the family for so many years, so I couldn’t help but feel awkward. “Well… What do you want to talk to me about?”
- After hearing my question, Melody snorted. “You’re so silly! To be honest, I’m not the only one who wants to talk to you; everyone wants to talk to you about the future too.”