Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 308 No Rights
- Immediately, everyone went quiet as they all stared at the badge that I was holding in disbelief.
- Charlie was completely dumbfounded. “That’s… That’s…”
- I ignored him and headed toward Blade Mania before I informed him respectfully, “Master, I have lived up to your expectations and passed the trials to be an Elite Disciple!”
- Blade Mania gulped as he stared at me in disbelief. “So fast?”
- Seeing his expression, I laughed. “It wasn’t tough, so I managed to settle them very quickly.”