Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 108 The Slaves and the Granary
- Naomi and I hurriedly got up. Before I went out, I entered my own room and told Rosalie, “Someone from Brivey Palace is here. Do you want to come and see what’s going on?”
- Rosalie turned over. In a frosty voice, she asked, “Did you have a good time with Two Face?”
- “You heard?”
- “Yes, and it annoys me to see your face. Now get out.”
- I sighed; Rosalie was too just too stubborn. Indeed, I knew how much she cared about me, but unfortunately, she couldn’t get rid of this bad habit of hers.
- When I came out, I expected to see Penelope, but she did not come this time. Instead, there were only those familiar men who were usually responsible for transporting the food.