Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1334 It’s a Boy
- John was a little dazed by the side, not because the baby was not crying, but because the baby was born all of a sudden, and he could not wrap his head around it for a moment.
- The doctor held the baby with his hands and came over to John. "Come on, let your father see if you’re a boy or a girl."
- It was very obvious. John could tell at a glance that the baby was a boy. "It's a boy."
- There was a crib next to them, and the doctor went to put the baby down and began to wipe the blood off him.
- It was at this time that the baby suddenly kicked his legs and started crying in a small and weak voice.
- Sophia turned her head and looked over at him. She wasn’t used to her new role as a mother yet, so she was rather confused.