Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 35 : The Protector’s Job
- “Kent, what is going on?” Elise asked the one in front of her.
- “Elise, stay away from him!” The Kent at her right side warned her.
- “No, do not go near him,” the Kent in front of her warned her otherwise.
- Elise stepped back slowly. She closed her eyes to concentrate and let her third eye emerge. However, it did not. I wouldn’t. It seemed. But she had no idea what was the reason why it wouldn’t.
- “Kent!” Elise called out his name.
- The two answered simultaneously, and she stepped back further. She was still confused what was going on. There was no one she could trust at the moment, not even herself.